Last week, while hubby was away on business. I went to local club with a girlfriend. She had to leave after an hour and a half. I elected to stay in the hopes of another friend that I was texting would show. I shimmied over to a group at the bar that I know in the hopes she would show soon. After an hour and no response from her I made my exit. On my way out I met a black guy friend in the parking lot.He works with my husband and I have had the hots for him for quite a while We made some small talk for a bit. He asked where I was heading and where was hubby. I said he was traveling. Our friend, well, my friend, said why not join him to the next bar down the street that was a bit more intimate. I said why not. One hour and 3 drinks later. My friend, call him Jack and I were well into a good stupor. A few games of pool, a smoky bar, unfamiliar faces and some very strong innuendo and I was feeling fine. He asked me if I thought he was attractive. I said of course. He is 15 years my junior so sure he is attractive to me. Not to mention he has a wonderful smile and he's funny. Jack I had found out has a foot fetish. I laughed about this but nevertheless it comes up all the time. Tonight, I gave in and at the bar stool I allow him to massage a foot. One thing leads to another and before I know it his hand was riding inside my skirt. I always go panty less and tonight was no different. Outside of the thigh became inside the thigh in say 10 minutes of stroking. My heart was beating mercilessly and my breath was practically panting. I was trying to conceal my arousal but he senses it and proceeds further northward. He stroked my lips and comments that I'm wet. I said I couldn't help it. He excused himself and I decided that I'm was going to ask him for a ride home. He returned and ordered another drink for us. His hand returned very soon to where it was before he left. My thighs spread wider and wider. He stroked me so patiently on my outer lips only on the outside of pussy but my juices were cooking inside and my pussy was throbbing. By this time the bar was practically empty. It's probably close to 11 on a weeknight after all. He kissed my neck. I asked him halfway into my glass of wine if he would give me a ride home and that I can fetch my car tomorrow. He readily agrees and we made our way out into the night air. It's crisp out and the fresh air cleared my head a bit. A very strong pang of panic rises in my stomach as we are walking to his car but a steady hand is in the small of my back and I immediately feel reassured that I'll be safe. Jack has a really nice Mercedes and I reclined my seat slightly. As we were driving to my home he began to stroke my leg outside of my dress. I nervously guided his hand inside of my thighs again. Within 5 minutes of the ride two of his fingers were inside of my sopping wet pussy.. He withdrew many times to lick his fingers as I gazed outside at the passing lights. This made me so hot and I felt so good that I moaned audibly. This egged him on and his finger fucking picked up. I can't believe we made it to my doorstep but we did. I closed my legs and leaned to kiss him on the cheek. He intercepted my attempt and kissed me full on the lips and we tongued each other for at least 5 minutes. He asked if he could see me in safely and I hoarsely said ok. Inside of the house I asked if he would like a nightcap and he said yes. I joined him on the couch and sat wide legged toward him. We chatted and laughed and he reached under my dress again. He stroked me. My eyes closed. Before I knew what hit me his tongue was inside my hot throbbing pussy. His knees hit the floor as he jockeyed for more depth. His tongue was amazing. After 10 minutes of divine licking and fingers he raised up. His pants were gone and a glorious black, long uncircumcised cock was inches from my mouth. I hungrily engulfed him and took all of him that I could possibly manage. His pre cum was instantaneous and non stop as I sucked him. His hand was behind my head as he guided my rhythm to suck his pre cum in my mouth was intoxicating and it goaded me to suck him as deep as I could. His scent was so different than what I'm used to. He was totally shaved down there and it felt wonderful on my fingers. All of this was like a dream. He asked me if I could take his cum. I hungrily nodded yes. Without delay his cock pumped into my mouth. His hands pushed harder onto my head as he fucked his cock deeper down my throat. Hot cum flowed into my mouth. I half gagged and his cum flowed from my lips. I swallowed as quickly as I could but I lost half onto my tits. His hips bucked as my mouth worked his shaft for more of his sperm. He looked down at me and said I was an excellent cock sucker. His hands still held my head tightly to his cock. Thankfully his dick went limp and I could breath again. He took his fingers and collected the few drops of his cum from my tits and pushed it into my mouth. I swallowed and licked his fingers clean. Without warning he grabs me up and carries me into my bedroom. He drops me on the bedspread and dives between my legs. He ate me out for what seemed like 20 minutes or so. His fingers caressed my asshole. He sensed my willingness and a finger was inserted into my ass. My cunt juices flowed down to lube his finger and it felt fantastic. His index and middle finger were fucking my pussy as his ring finger was deep inside of my ass. His tongue flicked so perfectly on my clit. I've never squirted but the juices were flowing so much that I felt he had a hard time keeping up with them. His gulping of my juices was so erotic. I closed my eyes so tightly as my orgasm engulfed me. His sucking on my clit was frenzied as I reached down from my death grip on the bedspread and pushed his head deeper between my thighs. After 30 seconds or so my climax faded and my grip on him relaxed. He licked and sucked my pussy for another 5 minutes it seemed. Gingerly. I was totally relaxed and felt very peaceful. He rose and positioned his already hard long cock into my pussy. I whispered for him to ease into me but my wetness made it easy for his shaft to slide effortlessly into my eager cunt My legs automatically wrapped around his hips and sucked his hard body as deep as possible into my cunt. His thrusting was long and rhythmic. I could feel his balls slapping onto my ass. In 10 minutes, I came like a monsoon on his pumping cock. One minute later he shot his load deep into my womb. I rolled him over onto his back soon thereafter and licked his cock clean as he looked down at me. I love to do that all the time. And guys have always loved this. The mix of their juices and mine is always so satisfying. As I kneel over licking his dick his cum rolls out of my pussy in gobs. I cant believe that he could cum again so copiously so soon. I ran the shower. He joined me. I washed his body and he reciprocated as we kissed. He dressed and left quickly as it was a workday. He asked me to meet him again for round two while my husband was out of town |
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Hubby was away on business ( I LOVE WHEN HE TRAVELS)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my..that is so fucking HOT...damn..thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment