I was waiting naked in the bed, pussy wet, legs spread, desperate to
see Scott. He pulled up and came in, closed the bedroom door behind him.
He was wearing a black sweatshirt and brown work pants - the
kind I always find sexy. He smelled like sweat and soap. He started
kissing me very passionately at first, very much like a lover and not
like a fuck.
I reached under his shirt and took it off. I kissed his neck and
ears and sucked his nipples and licked his chest. He took off his shoes
while I got to my knees and started to undo his pants. I pulled his
clothes down, and there was his big, thick BLACK cock, already hard and ready
for my mouth. I started sucking him soft and sensual, then deeper and
more intensely. He held my hair in one hand while guiding my movements,
pulling me deeper onto his cock, until I gagged. Then continuing to make
me gag while telling me I was a good girl, his slut, his pretty slut
and how much he missed me. I sucked him for a while until he pulled me
up to face him, then we kissed as he picked me up and put me on the edge
of the bed, with my feet hanging over the mattress. He put his face
into my pussy, which was as wet as it has ever been, and started licking
my clit and sliding his fingers in and out. He made me cum in about a
second. Then he stopped, got onto the bed with me, and kissed me with
his face wet from my cum and excitement. He smelled like pussy and
tasted so good.
I got my mouth
around his cock again.
I sucked him hard this time, and he was more verbal than before,
telling me that I was getting him so hard, that I was sucking him good.
He then told me to climb up onto him. I slid his cock into my pussy
slowly, and watched his face as he felt how tight I was and how good it
felt on his cock. He told me that he missed me again, and told me that
he missed my little pussy. I started fucking him slow and deep, but he
quickly grabbed onto my shoulders and started to make me take more of
his cock and fuck him faster and harder.
We fucked like that for a while, me on top, kissing mouths, necks,
tits, arms, ears, very sensual but also very hard. Scott turned me over
onto my side and fucked me from behind, laying next to me, and it was so
deep I almost couldn’t take it. By this point, I think I came at least
three times, but can’t be sure. Then he got on top of me and fucked me
missionary. He was pouring sweat and fucking me harder than I could
stand, but I was trying hard not to pull away from him. I wanted to give
him all of my pussy. Anything he wanted. He turned me over onto my
knees then, and was fucking me from behind. His weight and his cock were
too much for me and I couldn’t stay on my knees. I kept trying because
he was fucking me so hard and it felt so good and I could feel and hear
his balls slapping my ass as he fucked me as hard as he could. I
squirted that way, and could feel wetness down my thighs and ass. After a
while, he stopped, and he gave me a moment to breathe while he kissed
me on my mouth and my neck and told me I was so beautiful. Then he got
on top of me and started to fuck like he wanted to cum. He told me he was
going to cum for the first time, and told me he was going to cum all
over me. He fucked me really hard, and was very vocal and loud as he got
close to cumming. Then he did cum, and
covered my tits and stomach with his cum. He stayed above me, holding
himself up with his arms, letting his cum leak out of his cock and onto
my pussy.
Then he smiled at me while I licked a few drops off my fingers. I
pushed him over to my side to lick up all his sweat, starting with his
neck and his chest, then his back and his forehead. I got cum on him
from my tits then, so I licked some of that off too. He pulled me to him
and we kissed a little more, then he got up to shower and erase the
smell of me and sex from his body. He came back into the room and asked
me if I'd meet him again next week. I told him yes please. He got
dressed, kissed me goodbye, then let himself out of the house. I heard
his truck pull away as I
played with the cum left in my belly button and on my pussy.
As he drove away and felt
his cum soak my panties as I replayed the encounter in my head.
|
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Hotel Tryst
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment