It was
awhile ago when my
youngest son played on a baseball team in little league. I would take
him to practice twice a week. His coach, Marvin was a handsome black man
who flirted with the women excessively.
I
am not a “hottie” but many people say I am attractive. I was just a normal everyday
wife and mother in my thirties at the time.
I had an ok sex life with my husband, but Black Men were and still are my weakness
Marvin
and I had become good friends over the season. He of course flirted, as
he did with others. I would flirt back and make little comments that
sometimes surprised me. I found myself masturbating about an encounter
with him. And then it happened.
The park where my son practiced was large and wooded around the parking areas.
It was on this particular evening that I crossed the line and loved it
Marvin's
other coaches were on the field handling everything when he approached
me about helping him get some drinks out of his van.
“Hey Lynne you pretty lady, how about helping me get some stuff out of the van?”
“Ok, big man, where are you parked?”
“In
the back down there.” He pointed in the direction, which was in the
back corner of the parking lot. It was under some trees backed in, no
other cars around his.
We had done this before so I did not have anything in mind other than getting refreshments.
We started strolling side by side towards his vehicle. It was late in the evening and dusk had settled in.
He flirted heavily as we walked, “I feel like we’re teenagers going parking back here.” He laughed.
“Yeah, brings back memories doesn’t it.”
Smiling, he said, “Well you never know what I might do to ya back here.”
I laughed, “Oh are you promising me something?”
“Well, we’ll see if you can take it.”
“Oh I can take it.” I giggled like a schoolgirl.
We
moved around to the back of the van, behind it was heavily wooded.
Marvin opened up the doors. I spotted the two-liter cokes inside. I
turned to look at him and he embraced me, kissing me full on the lips. I
was actually shocked but kissed him back. It happened so fast.
Before
I knew it, he had taken his cock out and moved my hand to it.
Excitement swelled in my mind and body as my hand grasped at his girth. It was bigger than I thought
I
stroked it a few times until he sat inside the van with his legs out.
He had pulled his pants down over his hips. I looked around as he pulled me down beside him and physically pulled
my head to his lap. My heart pounded as I stared at this humungous black
cock.
My
mouth instinctively opened as I moved it onto and over the large black
head. I started sucking him. He felt enormous in my mouth. I worked my
tongue over the head, twirling it around and then flicking the tip over
the hole in his cock.
I felt my lips stretching over his shaft. I looked at his blackness as I sucked him, it thrilled me causing me to suck more.
My
hand wrapped at the base as I started jacking him. My strokes got
faster and I bobbed my head up and down. I heard my own sucking noises
as my saliva built up on the large black head. I moaned a little and my
head bobbed up and down faster, my jerking got faster as if I was trying
to make him cum. He started bucking upwards and grunting. I started to
pull my head up but he had grabbed my head with his hands and held me
tightly on him.
He
came inside my mouth. It felt warm and salty this time. I swallowed
it all. Even with this happening so fast, I knew
we did not want any evidence. I felt some running out of my mouth over
my face and chin. I lifted my head from him.
“Whew, damn that was good.” Marvin said.
“God I can’t believe I just did that.” I said surprised.
He
handed me a towel and I wiped my mouth and face. We heard a car slowly
approaching looking for parking. We scurried getting the cokes and cups.
We appeared from behind his van with arms full of refreshments for the
boys.
This happened in about three minutes.
On the ride home, I squirmed in the seat. I could feel how wet I was.
The
minute I got home, I ran to the bathroom, locked the door and
masturbated. I was wetter and more swollen than I had ever been in my
life. I came with one of the most intense orgasm I ever had ever
Marvin was extremely large. I think that is why he was
so confident in himself.
Marvin, when I see him, I think about that day, and think about all the times we've been to motels to fuck
|
Monday, September 17, 2012
Son's Coach At Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lynne you sure know how to drive a man wild.All I can picture is you bobbing your head up and down as all that black snake fills your pretty little mouth.I can picture you looking up at your sons coach as you work him with your hot mouth.I love a woman who swallows.God bless you Lynne.
Post a Comment