I
sat in a chair next to the window in the motel room, evening was
approaching, as I looked at him sleeping
naked on the bed. We had been in the room since one o'clock in the
afternoon and spent 3 hours playing and teasing and satisfying each
other most of the afternoon. As I watched him, I thought of how he had
used me in so many wonderful ways and had cum 4 times in me. I was
totally used up but I wanted to take him in my mouth one more time
before we had to leave.
I
walked over to the bed knelt down and took his beautiful ebony cock in
my hands and slowly got him hard, I licked, sucked,and fondled him into a
full erection and took him deep in my throat and sucked him as hard as I
could as he pushed my head down onto him. I felt his balls contract a
bit and I knew he was going to explode his hot sweet cum down my throat.
If I had my way I would stay there with him in my mouth for the rest of the night but He had
to go home to
his wife and I had to clean up and pick
my husband up at the airport in 2 hours.
Until the next time, I would have to settle for the memory of his Big Black Cock in me and his cum flooding my vagina.
|
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Afternoon at a Motel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment