Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Birthday Sex





It all started with an ad on Craig's List. My usual ad "MWW 4 BBC"! It was my most successful ad headline and I knew I would get great results, but I had no idea I was about to meet the "meat grinder".

He responded to my ad and we flirted back and forth for a little while before making a date. He said it was his birthday and I was to be his present. The thought of this excited me because his chocolate bar looked enormous and those puffy luscious lips were begging to be sucked on.

For a few days before we met I became obsessed with the song "Birthday Sex"  All day at work and all night I would listen to it repeatedly. Wanting and waiting for his birthday to come. I drove myself crazy with anticipation to meet him. What was only a few days seemed like a month.

The day came and I arrived at his apartment as scheduled and eager to wild. He opened the door and  I was instantly wet. Not only was he naked wrapped in a towel, but his beautiful bedroom brown eyes and sweet smile made me weak at the knees. His soft, shy voice invited me in.

As I walked through his entryway, I felt his fingertips slide down the middle of my back. My knees instantly buckled and I felt dizzy and weak. My skin tingling like a bolt of lighting had just hit me. A spark of energy flowing through my skin. The hair on the back of my neck raised.

I giggled like a school girl as I made my way through the room to his couch. he politely asked me to be patient as he had just got out of the shower and needed to finish up.

I waited impatiently as I scoped the room, looking at his big posters of African landscapes His furnishings were modern and quite impressive for a bachelor from Nigeria.

He didn't take long at all to finish up and join me on the couch. We made small talk while I stared at his crotch covered in silk pin striped boxers and he stared at my tits.

I flirted as hard as I could without seeming too desperate. He was shy and clearly not going to give in easy. I think he liked making me squirm as did I.

Eventually after some heavy petting and hot kissing, one of us got the nerve to suggest going into his room. I don't remember who it was, but it doesn't matter. We made it there and boy did we use that room to it's full advantage.

The only thing in the room was a dresser and a box springs and mattress. Modest furnishings and that's all we needed. I was ready  and by the intensity in his eyes, so was he.
He became a raging tiger and pounced immediately. He fucked me and folded me in positions I didn't know my very  body could take.

He was a lean,  with a fierce appetite for white women and he devoured me like I was his last meal. I was whipped around like a rag doll and fucked so hard, I felt his enormous cock slamming against my cervix.

I was trying to hold on to anything I could grab for leverage as he made me his bitch. I rode him just as hard as he rode me. We fucked each other senseless as I drenched his bed repeatedly.

Our tryst lasted for hours. Hours of pounding me into the mattress and making me squirt all over his furniture as he laughed and pounded me some more.

I was screaming and growling myself. I had never been fucked like that before.  He made me feel so small. His strength and endurance exhausting me hour after hour until we passed out.

When we woke, it was like nothing had happened. He was shy and sweet again. A tiger in disguise.He pounded  me all night with his massive cock

I left the next morning still soaking wet, crumpled panties in my purse, and a cheesy smile. Thank goodness my husband would be away for 2 more days, I really needed to rest.

That was my favorite birthday and it wasn't even mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your story. It was so hot and I can only hope that whenever I have my first time with a white woman that out would be this exciting!