Thursday, May 24, 2012

Office Slut

I was working at an insurance company head office many years ago - I’d better not name them, it might embarrass them, they are a worldwide company! I used to have to work quite late and sometimes I was left there on my own - other times there might be one other or two other people working at the same time.
On one particular night I was working and a BLACK  co-worker, who I found myself attracted to, was also there. We chatted across the office about this and that, and then he brought a cup coffee over to me and sat at my desk. I couldn’t really help myself even then but I glanced down at his crotch area. He had a really big bulge in his pants; once again I really couldn’t help myself so I reached out and touched it! I think he was a little shocked at first and certainly thinking about it now, these days I’d get sued for sexual harassment!




Anyway, after his initial shock he just smiled at me,  I got to my knees unzipped his fly and took out his enormous cock. There and then in the office I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth, and I swallowed every drop!


After that, he took me by the hand into the men's room, where he bent me over the sink unit, hitched up my skirt and pulled down my panties. I couldn’t actually believe what I was doing by this point - I was married  and I was being a total whore! Although by this point I was begging for him to put his big cock into my pussy, which he duly did. I loved it! I couldn’t believe how dirty and sexy I felt all at the same time. There were mirrors in front of the sink unit, so I could see everything that was going on as if I was watching it on a movie. He grabbed my boobs almost ripping off my blouse as he did so. He was really thrusting his huge cock into me, it was then I thought, “My god this is another guy that I needed to fuck”. He got really noisy and really fast as I begged him to fuck me, it was good there was no-one else there on our floor as they would have definitely heard us. Then I felt him shudder as he obviously came inside me. I felt his cock pulsate as it pumped his sperm into me, all I could think was Lynne, you are a total Slut”!







This soon became a regular thing over the next few weeks; I really did enjoy my little meetings in the men's room,


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynne, I love your posts, but I haven't figured out how to sign up for them. Can you help me?

~Tori

Unknown said...

I want some!!!