I was in a bar in midtown Atlanta close to all the hotels frequented by out of town businessmen
It
wasn’t that busy. I had taken 3 of my friends for moral support. I had
been talking to a man on swingers site who was in town on business and
didn’t want to meet him alone. It was no big deal, but he said he’d
buy me a drink, he kind of insisted. I was flattered. I was 39 at the
time, I keep
myself in shape. I look pretty good. But he was far too young for me.
He was young, but he was gorgeous. Young( 27), fit, muscular, good looking and BLACK
We flirted. Dropped hints. Dealt in innuendo. He bought me another
drink. and leaned forward like he was going to whisper something. But then he
turned. Moved, put his lips on mine.
I remember thinking I should really pull away. It wasn’t appropriate.
But I didn’t want to. I was enjoying this. This guy was fit. I was
going to lie at home tonight with my vibrator dreaming of him.
He put his tongue between my lips. His hand on my waist and we
kissed. I opened my mouth wide, my head was back. My pussy was starting
to get wet. We stopped for a breath. I’m pretty sure people were looking
at us. He whispered in my ear. His lips brushing it as he spoke,
sending a shiver down my spine. Asked if I wanted to come back to his hotel room, just around the corner.
I glanced over at my friends, They were all staring at me. I could
just imagine them all talking, gossiping about what a slut I was being.
At that moment I didn’t care. I tried to sound casual when I said yes.
His arm was round me as we headed to the door. I gave my friends a wave.
They were all staring now. More than one of them was literally open
mouthed.
His hotel really was just around the corner
It was clearly a luxury suite. I turned to
him we kissed again. I knew I couldn’t have a relationship with this
guy. He was much too young. I decided that didn’t matter. I was here for
one thing only. Cock. so I put my hand on his cock. He was already
getting hard, and he throbbed harder the minute I touched him.
I looked up at him, he was grinning. And I told him that I was
wondering what it tasted like. Truth is, I told him I wanted to fuck him and suck his black dick.
I wasn’t going to let this pass. He didn’t say much, but he sure
didn’t try to stop me. I dropped his jeans. He sat down in his arm
chair, I dropped to my knees. Told him to relax, we had all night. And
sucked him.
His was certainly the biggest cock I had in awhile. And he was hard.
Really hard. Better, he just let me play with it. Let me lick it, wank
it, suck it, kiss it.
Only occasionally after I teased him a little too much did he take my
head and use it like a sex toy. But I kind of liked that too. I was
getting wetter and wetter. I stopped for a moment took off my top. He
gave a low whistle…. he liked what he saw. I started sucking him again.
His hands were on my shoulders. It was clear he wanted to get to my
tits. I undid my bra. lifted my head. leaned in towards him, got his cock
between my tits. Squeezed their softness around his big hard cock.
I asked him if he like it. He couldn’t answer, he was moaning bucking
up between them. This was glorious having a fit young man like this
lose it over me. Too good to be true. And lose it he did. I was just
about to try and get into his bed when I felt a spasm between my tits.
It was too late. I squeezed him a little harder and he shot three jets
of thick cum up between my tits, coating my neck and chin.
He sat back, visibly embarrassed. I wiped some up with a finger. He
apologized. Said I was just too good. That was nice of him. Asked if I
wanted a shower, said, if we could shower together, then it would be my
turn.
This sounded good. I didn’t want to go home stinking of pussy juice
and cum like I did now. We headed to the bathroom. He turned on the
shower and went to get some towels. I got in the shower and cleaned
myself up. Then he stepped in. He looked even better naked. He kissed me
again, slipped his hand between my legs and started to play with my
pussy. I sucked on his shoulder and squirmed on his hand. I could have
stayed like that for ever. But I suppose it had to stop.
We turned off the shower and went to bed. I waned to suck him again. I
wanted him in my pussy. I wanted his cock. He was slow and deliberate. I
was gagging for it, but he went and sucked on my tits. I was beginning
to think he was deliberately teasing me., He kissed down past my
stomach. He was going down me.
I put my hand on his head, lifted my knees and spread my thighs. Rubbed my cunt all over his face and his willing tongue.
I think he would have gone on for ever. But I wanted him inside me. I
needed it. I pulled him up. I was desperate for some cock so I told him
directly. I said I wanted him to fuck me now. He grinned as he got
between my legs and slid himself in.
It was glorious. He felt a mile long, like it would never end as he
slid his length into me. I wrapped my legs around him and held him
tight, like I was scared he might go away. And he fucked me. Humping
into me. I ran my hands over his body. This was already the best fucking
I had ever had, and we had only just begun. He nibbled at my ear. Told
me there was no rush. I could already feel the wetness running between
my ass cheeks. I was upping the pace. I bit lightly at his shoulder. He
started ramming into me harder and harder. I breathed in time with him
fucking me, and we came.
I was exhausted, we fell to sleep together. Next morning I woke. It
was early. I needed to get back. He wasn’t there. I heard him in the
kitchen. I pulled on my skirt and top. Went to join him. There he was in
just his boxers in the kitchen. I went to where the kettle was. He
moved behind me. Hands on my hips. I wiggled back into him, teasingly. I
heard him go mmmm and before I knew it my skirt was up. He was
massaging my pussy.
It was clear what he wanted, I leaned forward onto my elbows. Parted
my feet. He didn’t need a second invitation. He dropped his boxers and
worked his cock into me. Pretty soon we were going at it doggy style in
perfect rhythm. I could hear his skin slapping against mine with every
thrust.
It was a quick, wanton fuck. He came in two minutes. I looked up at
the clock. It was past time for me to be gone. A quick kiss on the
cheek, I stepped into my shoes and left. As I went down in the elevator, I
felt a last dribble of cum down my inner thigh.
It was then I remembered I’d left my panties behind.
5 comments:
Very Erotic Story..
Nice very sexy story making me horny!
I am waiting for that invitation.;-)
I am waiting for that invitation.;-)
One question is this fact of fiction?
Post a Comment