Sunday, August 23, 2015

Ron


The event was at an upscale hotel banquet hall. There was dinner first, a few speeches given, the retiring senior vice president gave his thank you's and farewells, followed by the dance floor opening and the DJ starting his music.

I stuck close to my husband, sipping my wine, chatting with a few neighbors that were also coworkers of my husband, and having a decent enough time. My husband was laughing with a neighbor about something and there was a slight lull in the conversion. I  took another sip of wine and glanced around the room, doing a double take and a blush when something interesting caught her eye.

A tall  African-American  man was several yards away smiling softly at me. He nodded when our eyes met, causing me to blush.I took another sip continuing my conversation with a neighbor. I noticed him looking at me again, a few minutes later. I looked around at the people I was with, the women were all older, and there were no other women in my age group on that side of the wall. I  couldn't fathom that this man was checking me out. I was wearing a fairly modest, long dress and showing no cleavage. While I didn't need to wear a ton of makeup, I  wasn't overdoing it with the eye shadow. My hair wasn't done at a stylists, it was hanging down like it normally does.  I  glanced over and the people the black man were with had left, leaving him alone, he nodded goodbye to them and turned his attention back to me. He nodded at me, causing my heart rate to increase.I nodded back awkwardly.

As the night progressed, I  continued to drink and stick close to my husband. At 10pm he received a phone call.

"Hey. We have to leave. I just got a call a line is down." he told me.

"Leave? Wait, are you on call tonight?" I asked, the annoyance already setting in.

"Yeah."

"You mean to tell me, that on the night of the event this company still makes people work?"

"It's not like that. It was my turn to be on call in case of emergencies. A line down is an emergency. We're leaving," he said, gently grabbing my arm.

"No. You are. It's not that late," I said, frustrated , figuring I might as well stay out late.

"How are you going to get home?" he rolled his eyes.

"They'll take me," I nodded to the neighbors they had been chatting with most of the night.

"Fine, I'll see you in the morning I guess," he said goodbye to their friends and left.



I rolled my eyes, sipping my drink once more. I  was going to ask their friends for a ride home; however, just before I got a chance to, I  felt a light tap on my shoulder.

Turning around, my eyes widened, arching my neck to look upward, I saw the tall black man that had been checking me out all night.

"Hi," He smiled. "My name is Ronnie, care to dance?"

"Hi," I  paused, trying to remember my own name. He was very tall, 6'6," and extremely muscular. I could see he must be huge through his suit.

His cologne making me slightly flustered,I eventually told him my name. "I'm Lynne."

I  looked over to friends, watching them chat among themselves, not really paying attention to me, "Sure, let's dance."

Over the next several minutes, I  found myself further and further way from my friends, following the black man, leading me through the crowd. Finally finding a spot on the other side of the large hall, we danced and chatted for several songs. I learned he was only in town for a week, specifically for this event and for other business.

"So what do you do?" Ronnie asked.

"Oh, I work at a jewelry store," I shrugged.

"I see, well I'm guessing you probably have the best sales out of anyone there," Ronnie flirted, his large hands on my waist. The feeling I  felt, was intoxicating.I blamed it on the wine, which literally had me close to being fairly intoxicated.

"Why do you say that?"I asked.

"Well, I mean, come on. A gorgeous blonde like you, you probably have all the men buy engagement rings way out of their price range," Ronnie laughed.

I laughed back, blushing again, "Thanks," I whispered.

"That was your husband that left earlier wasn't it?" Ronnie asked.

"Oh, yeah. He was on call and an emergency came up," I  explained, the slightest touch of frustration in my response.

"I see.and  you are too young and wild, so you didn't want to leave the party early," Ronnie teased.

I  laughed loudly, "I don't know about that. But you're right, I wasn't ready to leave just yet."

"Good," Ronnie winked at me.

I  chuckled, glancing around the room once more to find my neighbors. Before I could find them, the music changed to a more hip hop song and Ronnie, grabbing my waist, spun me around so my back was facing him.

I was taken by surprise, but something strange happened. I hadn't danced like this in awhile . It was as though instincts kicked in, causing me to grind my  butt against Ronnie's crotch.We were dancing in quite a racy fashion when I felt it. my eyes widened, I looked around for my  friends, not seeing them, realizing what I felt against my butt.

I  didn't see anyone I  knew around us. My  guard came down, I  began relaxing more, really getting into the music, sliding my butt up and down a long erection. It felt amazing. My mouth was hanging open after I  mouthed "wow." I felt incredibly naughty at this point.  I  looked to my belly upon feeling his large black hand come to a rest there. Ronnie was pumping his hips up and down meeting my grinding butt.

One final glance around the room, not seeing anyone I knew, not caring about my  ride home, and I  let loose. We were effectively dry humping on the dance floor. I  straightened up, my hand reaching behind me , finding Ronnie's neck.

"You're a good dancer. You feel good," Ronnie whispered in my ear, his hands sliding wickedly up my sides to just below her my breasts

"So are you," I  said aloud, not sure he heard me  my eyes closed, focusing on the large rod sliding in between my  butt cheeks. All the annoyances and frustrations with my husband and my  sex life slowly washed away. It was only me  and Ronnie. Several minutes and several songs passed. Without saying a word, Ronnie moved away from me, his hand on the small of my back, leading me out of banquet hall.

For a moment I  thought we were going to grab another drink. I  said nothing though when I followed Ronnie out into the hallway. Smiling politely as he led me to the men's room. I  followed him to one of the stalls, glancing at Ronnie's smug smile. "Sit," he told me.  The commanding tone of his voice spurred something in me.

I sat on the toilet,my heart pounding,my  mind racing, watching Ronnie unzip his pants. The next thing I  felt was his index finger on my  chin, tipping my face toward his. Ronnie bent down; giving me a soft, long kiss on the lips, his hands fidgeting at his crotch, I did not noticing since my  eyes were closed. He stood back up.

My eyes shot open with shock. It was one of the largest black cocks I had seen in a long time
In that very instance, another man's penis was in my face, beckoning me to suck it. It was huge,  large veins, pulsing with power, commanding me to service it.
My eyes wide, my  mouth hanging open,I replayed Ronnie checking me  out and then dancing with me so provocatively. At this moment this was where I was supposed to be. Ronnie's hand on the back of my  head, slowly guiding my open mouth to it, it was inevitable. As soon as the pre-cum oozing tip touched my top lip, pulling away, revealing a string of pre-ejaculate, I  was done being shocked. I engulfed the huge tip of his cock, sucking away like I was starving.
"Your husband doesn't have you do this?" Ronnie asked.

I shook my head, no, and then proceeded on. "You got to take care of a man's dick. He's probably just too scared to ask, or tell you, to suck it." Ronnie smirked. I  felt a need to agree, but didn't want to remove the cock from my mouth or risk confirming what Ronnie was suggesting.

I moaned, continuing to work, "Look up at me," Ronnie told me. I did just that, not taking my eyes off him.

"That's it, work that cock," He talked down to me. It was so very delicious, so big; I didn't want it to end, not caring if someone came into the restroom. Five minutes later it did end.

I  nearly climaxed when Ronnie filled my mouth with his seed.  His load was enormous. I  swallowed, savoring its taste,  I sat up on the toilet seat, out of breath, wiping my chin with the back of my hand and then licking my hand clean.
"I need to go home,"I said pushing past Ronnie.

"I'll take to you," He smiled.

********************

The ride home was quiet. I was feeling a mix of emotions. One of them was confusion when Ronnie didn't ask to come in, I  was sure he would want to continue their fun. Instead he gave me his number and room number at the hotel. I  nodded and thanked him, putting the number away in my purse.

  I  headed down the hall to the  bedroom. Sitting on the side of the bed, I  touched my lips, thinking about Ronnie's massive cock spewing semen into my mouth. I was so  aroused, more aroused than I had  been in a long time. Shaking my head I threw my purse down, shut the bedroom door, walked over to my drawer to fish out a dildo, and then climb back on bed, removing my dress as quickly as I  could.

"Ahhh," I  moaned, on all fours on the  bed, reaching around myself, sliding the  8 inch dildo in and out of my pussy.I came in minutes, thinking of Ronnie's cock, imagining it pulsing inside my mouth, wondering what it'd be like to have it inside me.

By the following Friday, I felt a little better, looking forward to my son's football game. Eddie was already at school; My husband  was working late, so I drove myself.

At a stop light I looked at my purse, the same purse from the previous weekend. "No," I  told myself, the images and feeling of Ronnie's cock spewing cum in my mouth, popping into my head. I  again shook the image from my head at the next stop light. It was so tasty, so naughty of me, so exhilarating to suck his black cock.

At the third stop light I  fished his number out her purse and called it, angrily slamming my purse down, "It's about time you called," Ronnie answered.

My mind spinning, thinking of excuses, knowing my son wouldn't be playing that much in the game anyway, spun the car around and headed toward the hotel driving as fast as I  safely could.

********************

Ronnie took me, dominated me, controlled me, impaled me deeper than my husband.I felt helpless in his arms, flailing around after the countless orgasms I had. I knew it would happen when I  turned the car around. and he answered the door naked with a smug grin on his face. He made me  service his cock, he made me kiss and lick every inch of his muscular body, and he made me pleasure him .

Gripping my blond hair tightly, after he pulled me on top of him, "You were made for this. You were made for black cock," he grunted, pulling my head back, kissing on my neck, sucking my tits. He didn't just suck the nipple he devoured as much of my tit flesh as he could, making me shake with orgasms as his cock banged against my cervix. I was owned by Ronnie that night.

No comments: