I
opened the hotel room door and he was already naked waiting. Troy was a
new man in my life I had met on a IR website. We had exchanged emails
and pictures for about a week when he said he was going to be in Atlanta
on business.
As
I walked toward him I could feel myself getting wet. He was a gorgeous
Black Man who had everything going for him. Tall at 6'2, he obviously
worked out, not an ounce of fat on him. I knew just by looking at him, I
was in for a wonderful afternoon.
His skin was a coffee and cream color and his beautiful cock was 8 inches at least and he wasn't hard yet.
We
kissed and his hands roamed all over me. I undressed quickly and
immediately went to my knees to take him in my mouth. It tasted as good
as it looked. I ran my tongue around the head and fondled his balls. I practically
swallowed him as I took him deep in my mouth and placed his hands on my
head so he could push it as deep as he wanted down my throat. I felt
him stiffen and knew he was going to cum. As he exploded down my throat
I swallowed as quick as I could so as to not waste a drop.
He
lifted me from my knees carried me to the bed and proceeded to devour
my wet waiting pussy. I came almost immediately as his tongue pushed in
me and his fingers worked my clit.
He
turned me over and took me doggy style pushing his now fully erect
beautiful 10 in dick deep in me and proceeded to pound me hard and deep.
I came again and again as he fucked me relentlessly.
I was thrashing and moaning as I came as he shot his hot Black cum deep in me.
We
lay spent and almost exhausted for a bit. I was due home by 6 pm and
knew I wanted him in my mouth again. I went down on him again as he
fucked my face, pushing his dick down my throat. He came deep in my
throat again as I quickly swallowed his cum.
I had to go, my husband was due home by 730, and I knew I couldn't greet him smelling of hot sex .
2 comments:
Umm...great read! Hope this is first of many new chapters in your life and would love to see some pics too:)
i love a wife like you. does hubby knows or this is your secret?
Post a Comment