Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A BLACK MAN



There are  a number of things I love about FUCKING FOR A BLACK MAN.
One: is a black man takes you for what you are. One of the things I got tired of with my husband over the years is that it became  once or twice a month and over in fifteen minutes for  him as long as he came WE HAD SEX WTF!!.
A black man will take me for what I am AND love it and because of this when I can, I get all decked out for a black man. I
get super turned on for him, because I know it turns him on. I do it BECAUSE I WANT TO.

Two
: I've always loved hard sex & a black man gets turned on pounding me where as my husband just wanted to get off and he was done. I love having LONG sex fests & LOTS of foreplay & COCK worship! I love it how a black man worships my body especially my ass!

Three
: I never really liked anal sex till I had it with a black man AND  now I can't have enough black dick in my ass! When I married my husband I really didn't like it doggy style but black men turned me on to that AND black men have taken it to the next level.

  I've had affairs that he doesn't know about AND I also just love how it turns a black man on to fuck my married ass!

2 comments:

ColeTrain said...

you definitely are too much woman for your husband... get that dick babygirl!

Unknown said...

u love a bbc we love u