Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Tuesday in December, Christmas Break


I was pacing back and forth in the living room wondering if I had lost my mind. I had been chatting online with a college student from Kennesaw State, where I had gone for a few classes. I met him earlier in the semester and was VERY attracted to him. He was 20 y/o 6'2 and Black and I knew I wanted him!
After an hour of some hot xxx chat I asked him if he'd come over. 
My husband and sons had gone away for 3 days and most of the neighbors were away as well, so here I was taking a risk, I knew I shouldn't .

Well, I saw him pull in the driveway and opened the garage door so his car wouldn't be in the driveway.
He came in and then it started:



I slowly took off my dress leaving me in nothing but my high heels and a thong, Red. He sat on a chair and watched me as I slowly danced for him. I came closer to him straddled his knee and ground my pussy into his leg. That's when he grabbed me and kissed me hard and stood up. I started to stand with him but he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees.

I knew what he wanted, and I reached out and unzipped his pants, reaching inside and pulled out his cock. It's Big and Black! It was hot and throbbing! I opened my mouth and touched the end of his cock with just the tip of my tongue and tasted his pre cum. I licked him, rubbing his cock on my face tasting it, smelling it, feeling his heat on my skin. Opening my mouth, I wrapped my lips around his cock head and gently sucked. He groaned, low and long.

I felt his  hand on the back of my head gently pushing my mouth further onto his cock. I wrap my lips tightly around his shaft and begin to fuck his cock with my mouth. My mouth was stretched wide. He begin to pump into my mouth and my drool and spit fell from my chin and I felt it land on my chest, running down between my breasts. His hand has never left the back of my head. He kept it there, pushing me further down his cock a bit at a time. He was letting me get used to taking his cock deeper and when he felt I'd gotten too comfortable he pushed deeper still.

I begin to gag and try to pull away but he tightened his grip on my hair and forced me to stay on his cock. Forcing me to adjust. Forcing me to gag. Forcing me to submit to him. He pulled me further down his cock and I choked, spit flowing from my lips, trying to breath, I gagged with every thrust of his cock. Putting my hand up against his legs I tried and push him out of my mouth so I could breath. Just one deep breath is all I wanted. I pleaded with him to let me breath but it only comes out as mewing gargling chocking squeals that just added to his excitement and he pulled my head further and further down. "Take it!"he yelled. "Suck me bitch!" and he suddenly grabbed my head with both hands and dragged my mouth down his shaft. Suddenly I realized I can go no further. He groaned, "YESSSSS"! "Take it you whore. This is what your mouth was made for"! He held me tight against his groin. I couldn't breath! Just when I thought I would pass out he roughly pulled my face off of his cock. I gasped for air gurgling on the spit and slime that was running out of my mouth. Long thick strands of it connect my mouth and his cock. He tightened his grip on my hair and yanked my head back so I looked up at him and he leaned down and said "This is who you are! Your mouth was made for MY cock"!

Before I could take another breath he forced his way back into my mouth and with one stroke he was balls deep in my throat. One hand is on the back of my head and the other hand grabbed  my chin. I was in a vice. Locked in his hands, unable to move my head and then he began....He began to fuck my throat with full strokes in and out. All I could do is let him hammer my face against his stomach. Sucking noises escaped my throat and he went faster and faster. Suddenly his cock expanded! It was getting wider! My throat was being filled to its limit! He was ready! He yelled and pulled my head to the base of his cock and held me there and exploded! He shot so hard I felt it jet into throat! He shot again. And again, and again.He held me tight in his grip refusing to let me go until he had shot all that he had.  Finally he slowly pulled his  cock out of my throat but he kept it deep in my mouth making me gasp and choke trying to catch my breath as cum slid down my chin. "Your are trained well Slut.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a very merry black x-mas Lynne and I love it.Nothing sexier then a sexy white slut getting her throat pounded by a big black cock.I love your description of it and can only imagine just how messy it got.Sure love for you to post some picks of a very hung black bull working over your tight little throat.I can hear you now gasping for air as you choke down his big cock.