Tuesday, September 14, 2010

That helpless feeling

That helpless feeling

My husband had left on a business trip and it was that time of the month just before ovulation when I always get horny, wet and hot. I guess it’s supposed to be that way but it sure makes it risky when you want to have sex. There was a hotel just down the road with a nice bar and a lot of professional business men stay there. So with absolutely nothing better to do, I dressed and headed down there.
The bar was relatively empty as it was still early but it wasn’t long before a very black, very tall man sat next to me and started a conversation. Over the next hour we had several drinks and eventually his hand wandered down to my thigh leaving no doubt in my mind as to what he was thinking. I had never done it with a black man before and as I looked down at his dark hand on my very white leg, the thought of it began to excite me. I was always one who wanted to push the limit and do things others might not do, so when he suggested we go to his room, I quickly agreed. After all I could always say no later!
When I took off my heels in the room I realized just how big and muscular he was. He must have been at least a foot taller than me and probably 100 pounds or more heavier. I sat down on the bed and as he stood in front of me I could see the bulge in his trousers right in front of my face. He unzipped his pants and pulled it out. He was already fully erect and as I wrapped my hand around it, I thought to myself I can still say no! I stared at his cock for what seemed like a long time, my white hand on his black cock excited me even more and I felt myself dripping wet below. We quickly undressed and lied down side by side and as he kissed me I again reached down and grasped his cock, now oozing pre-cum. There was enough to cover my finger and I mixed it with my own stretchy mucous. The stretchiness of the mucous (it will stretch between two fingers) is a sure sign you’re due to ovulate and provided a stark reminder of the dangerous situation I was in-but even now I could always say no! His cock was a lot larger than my husband’s but I wasn’t concerned with that as I knew a woman will stretch to accommodate any size man and with all his pre cum and my own wetness I knew there would be no problem.
When it comes to sex I’ve always preferred the man on top. It gives me a feeling of helplessness. This is not an unpleasant feeling and I’m sure has it’s roots in the whole concept of breeding. Male finds female in heat, female refuses, male insists, female gives in and breeding occurs. In that hotel room I was the female in heat and he intended to breed me. I had this thought of being bred in my mind as he knelt between my legs with his stiff cock getting closer and closer and as I felt him push into me, I closed my eyes and thought I can still say no!
In and out, in and out, deeper and deeper. Then he stopped moving and putting his arms under my knees and putting his hands on mine, resumed, now going deeper than ever. I looked up and saw his balls tight up against his cock and I knew he would soon shoot. With his hands on mine and his arms locked under my legs I got that feeling of helplessness which excited me even more. I knew that if I was going to say no, it had to be now but then I felt that jerking deep inside me and I knew it was too late for that. Still he kept on, in and out, in and out and then some more jerking, When he finally pulled out, with strands of our fluids hanging down, he quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I dressed quickly and left the room.
They say a man can shoot up to 650,000 sperm with a full load. I got two so there were a lot inside me. Walking the short distance to home a lot of them ran down my legs and I went quickly to the bathroom to wash and douche but I knew I would never get them all out. Once inside you they move quickly to their destination and cannot be stopped. Afterward I lay there for awhile thinking about what happened. A man’s sperm can get you pregnant for up to 72 hours and I knew I would ovulate during that time. I learned a lot from that experience. They talk about a point of no return when traveling by air and the same is true of sex, there is a point where neither the male nor the female can stop the inevitable, a point where you can no longer say no!

1 comment:

Doug said...

THAT was a hot story - got me nice and hard. Thanks