Monday, December 17, 2007
Friday Dec 14
Christmas shopping used to be a pain, until I started using it to meet men. I was at Lenox Mall Friday afternoon and saw a hot black guy in one of the men's stores. I went in under the prtense of buying something for my husband. As I browsed thru the store I noticed him looking at me so I smiled at him. We started talking and he offered to help me pick something out if I would have a drink with him. He was about my husband 's size so I asked if he would try something on so i could see how it looked. He went into the changing room, I gave him enough time to get his pants down and opened the door and followed him into the room. He was surprised but pleased especially when I started fondling his semi hard cock. I pulled down his under wear and gave him a blowjob. He came so fast I almost gagged as I swallowed his cum. I got up went out and waited for him. When he came out, I told him I wanted him to fuck me. We left got a room at a hotel and spent the next hour and a half fucking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment