Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Night

My husband was away for the week and I was horny for some Black cock. There's always a mixed crowd at a local bar I frequent and tonight was no different. It took about 15 minutes before a very attractive black man approached and asked if he could by me a drink. Of course, I agreed and we chatted for a bit. As time went on and the drinks kept coming, he suggested we get some air.
We went out the side door and almost immediately he backed me against the wall and started kissing and fondling me. By this time , I was so wet I unzipped him and gave him a blow job right in the alley. I knew I wanted him to fuck me and I asked if he lived close by. I followed him in my car and we got in the apartment I went down on him again. He picked me up took me into the bedroom and did me for almost 2 hours straight.

No comments: